Thursday, October 2, 2008

Running away to sea...well for the weekend at least!

I'm off this evening for the trip with Captain America. Fingers crossed it will all be smooth sailing - both literally and metaphorically!
The weather is bright and there is a a bit of a nip in the air - perfect autumn day. It's due to be the same all weekend.
Next time I write I will be 26, this time last year I woke myself up worrying about what I was doing with my life and while I'm still not entirely sure at least I can say that I got to spend a year in New York!
Wishing you all a happy and relaxing weekend whatever you get up to.

(oh and I've just emailed my final draft over to my tutor *smiles)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! and thanks for your comment on my blog - it's good to find you too :-) x