Friday, January 23, 2009

It's weird....


...but I'm fantisizing about kitchens. Me, the girl who has always found cooking stressful. Now I want a kitchen with a lovely big gas hob (or preferably an Aga, looking forward to drinking tea by the warmth of the one in my parents' kitchen), a long scrubbed farmhouse table, a deep belfast sink, pots and pans hanging withing easy reach and me, in there cooking, baking and generally playing the part of beautiful, relaxed domestic goddess!

PS. I'm kind of blaming Mrs French for this obsession due to posts like this and this.





Other images from Country Living and Flickr

3 comments:

The Cwtch said...

I'm with you 100% I love a belfast sink!

cara said...

Oh those are heavenly kitchens. I've never been into cooking particularly and bedrooms and living rooms have always been my favourite places in my homes but all of a sudden I am IN LOVE with my kitchen, it's a little strange.

You Are My Fave said...

Oh, I love that first kitchen. So perfect.